Baltic Marine Contractors is the distributor of MaK engines in the Baltic States and in Finland.
BMC offers a wide range of products and knowledge and places high priority in efficient 24-hour service and rapid delivery of spare parts around the world.
- VDR/SVDR APT test with certified engineers and Certified by class, DNV, GL, Lloyds, ABS, BV, RS.
- Radio Survey of GMDSS equipment with certified engineers and Certified by class, DNV, GL, Lloyds, ABS, BV, RS.
- Shore-Base Maintenance agreements.
- Communication equipment service from Thrane&Thrane (Sailor, Skanti).
- Service for navigation equipment, Satellite systems, GSM systems and we can offer electrical work,
Emergencies do not respect office hours. That is why BMC together with our sister companies makes sure that service and support are available globally 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, secured by highly qualified and experienced specialists and vital spare parts, whenever and wherever they are needed.
To us service means more than just providing a quick supply of spare parts or sending a service on call specialist to fix a problem. It also means innovative thinking and proactive actions, taking responsibility.
Our organization with certified MaK Field Service Engineers provides excellent field service support, all over the world, at any time.
BMC offers you a complete range of products and proactive services, including basic support, mechanical as well as electrical.
By choosing original MaK spare parts and service conducted by our authorized service technicians, you can feel secure that your MaK equipment receives expert treatment.
An important contribution to the strength of MaK engines is that every individual component is designed and manufactured to achieve the longest possible durability and best possible availability of service, LTBO, long time between overhauls.
BMC also offers a broad range of REMAN, RECON and MaK Exchange Parts. These parts are reliable low cost solutions, which can be used either if individual parts are to be replaced or if a more complicated repair is required.
The quality of our REMAN parts is the same as for new parts, which has been confirmed by test processes approved by classification societies and certified according to ISO 9001.
MaK RECON parts are used single parts that have been reconditioned according to our high quality standards. As a customer you get more than just high quality, you also get lower costs and you still benefit from our worldwide service and support in general.
With BMCs MaK Exchange program you exchange a defective part with a high quality reconditioned part, which has been completely overhauled in one of our well-equipped Workshops.
Baltic Marine Contractors main office and workshop are located in Tallinn, Estonia, but BMC is available for customers in Scandinavia and in all Baltic Sea Countries, and for customers on the move worldwide.
- Wilson Ship Management AS
- Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
- Automation, Controllers and Sensors
- Auxiliary Engine Spares
- Auxiliary Engines
- Complete Auxiliary Engine Systems
- Complete Main Engine Systems
- Design & Engineering Services
- Education & Training Services
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Repair Services
- Electrical Supplies
- Electronic Chart Systems (ECS)
- Engine Monitoring Systems
- Engine Room Repair Services
- Engine Systems & Spares
- Fleet Broadband
- GMDSS & Radio Survey Services
- IT & Communications
- Main Engine Spares
- Main Engines
- Marine & Mechanical Engineers
- Monitoring Systems
- Navigation Equipment
- Power Supplies
- Reconditioned and Second-Hand Equipment & Parts
- Ship Repair Services
- Ship Yard (New Buildings)
- VDR Inspection Services
- VSAT Equipment and Services
- Voyage Data Recorders (VDR & s-VDR)
- AMI (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Danelec Marine (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Martek Marine (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Raytheon Anschuetz (Authorised OEM Spares, Authorised Agent, Authorised Installer/Repairer)
- Rutter VDR (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Skipper (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Transas (Authorised Installer/Repairer)
- Caterpillar Marine (Authorised Agent)
- Comnav (Authorised Agent)
- GME (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Interschalt (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- KNS (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- Koden Electronics (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- MaK Marine Engines (Authorised Agent, Authorised Installer/Repairer)
- Maris (Authorised Installer/Repairer)
- McMurdo (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- SAM Electronics (Authorised Installer/Repairer)
- Totem Plus (Authorised Installer/Repairer, Authorised Agent)
- DNV Approved
- Lloyd's Approved
- BV Approved
- ABS Approved
- GL Approved
Baltic Marine Contractors
Peterburi mnt. 90F
- Aabenraa, DK
- Aalborg, DK
- Antwerpen, BE
- Arhus, DK
- Botinge, LT
- Copenhagen, DK
- Esbjerg, DK
- Fredericia, DK
- Gothenburg, SE
- Hanko (Hango), FI
- Helsinki (Helsingfors), FI
- Kalmar, SE
- Klaipeda, LT
- Kokkola (Karleby), FI
- Kotka, FI
- Kunda, EE
- Liepaja, LT
- Liepaja, LV
- Lindo Havn, DK
- Malmo, SE
- Mariehamn (Maarianhamina), FI
- Miiduranna, EE
- Muuga, EE
- Nadendal (Naantali), FI
- Odense, DK
- Oskarshamn, SE
- Paldiski, EE
- Parnu, EE
- Pori (Bjorneborg), FI
- Porvoo (Borga), FI
- Raumo (Rauma), FI
- Riga, LV
- Rotterdam, NL
- Saint Petersburg (ex Leningrad), RU
- Sodertalje, SE
- Stockholm, SE
- Tallinn, EE
- Turku (Abo), FI
- Vasa (Vaasa), FI
- Vastervik, SE
- Vene Balti/Tallinn, EE
- Ventspils, LV
- ABS - Approval of GMDSS and VDR
- High-quality and cost efficient marine service in The Baltics and in FInland.
- Bureau Veritas - Approval of GMDSS Fleet
- Bureau Veritas - Approval of VDR-ECDIS
- Bureau Veritas - Approval GMDSS
- DNV - Approval of VDR
- Germanischer Lloyd - Approval of GMDSS
- Germanischer Lloyd - Approval of VDR
- Lloyds`s Register - Approval of GMDSS and VDR
- Russian Register - Approval of GMDSS and VDR
Baltic Marine Contractors
Peterburi mnt. 90F
» Email this supplier or send them an Enquiry or RFQ