ShipServ for Purchasers
ShipServ is the world’s largest maritime e-commerce platform and helps purchasers like you to reduce administration overheads, speed up order cycle times and lower the cost of purchasing.
It works by connecting shipowners, shipmanagers and ship yards with hundreds of suppliers through a simple single platform.
Our Process Automation solution is a simple, fast way to overhaul the manual processes that are holding you back from driving significant savings into your business.
And now our new Spend Management solutions such as Spend Benchmarking and SpotSource allow purchasers to get the best prices from the highest quality suppliers in an instant and control spending.
To find out more about our Spend Management solutions click here.
All RFQs, quotes, purchase orders, confirmations and acknowledgements are sent over TradeNet using MTML (Marine Trading Mark-up Language), the industry standard.
What’s more, it works with all the leading maritime purchasing systems so there is no time-consuming implementation process, in fact, in most cases, it can be up and running in just a few days.
Our ShipLink and WebBuyer tools also mean that you can still get the full benefits of ShipServ even if you are not using a purchasing system.
ShipServ in Numbers:
- Over 200 of the world’s leading shipowners, shipmanagers and shipyards use TradeNet with approximately 9,000 vessels trading regularly
- Trading volume of $3bn in 2015
Features and Benefits:
- Spend Management allows maritime buyers to get the best prices from the highest quality suppliers in an instant
- Cuts purchasing cycle times in half which means you can do more work with same number of people
- Helps send RFQs to multiple suppliers
- Independent and neutral platform
- Vital KPIs to assess performance of suppliers and negotiate terms
- Easy implementation process so can be up and running in a few days
Want to find out more? View our presentation below:
“ We started to use TradeNet just to save time and stop manual typing of orders, but now we get other substantial benefits including vital benchmark data on suppliers’ response times that help us in all our negotiations.”
Knut Ove Thuland Hansen, Purchasing Manager, Utkilen