6 April 2011
The ShipServ Supplier Suite contains everything you need to get trading with the world’s largest marine & offshore buying community. Within hours you could be marketing your products and services on ShipServ Pages, the online supplier directory and be ready to receive and respond to RFQs and orders through ShipServ TradeNet, the online trading platform.
Get your slice of the cake!
For nearly 10 years ShipServ has been helping companies like yours trade with ship owners and managers across the world.
In 2010, over $1.6bn of products and services were purchased by more than 150 companies operating 5,000 vessels & rigs – making ShipServ the world’s largest marine & offshore buying community.
We’d love to help you get a slice of this cake, and invite you to sign up to our ShipServ Supplier Suite.
Introducing ShipServ Supplier Suite
The ShipServ Supplier Suite contains everything you need to get trading with the ShipServ buyer community. It lets you market your products and services to them online and to receive and respond to RFQs and orders, all from a single, simple to install package.
TradeNet Membership – The Marque of Trading Quality Around The World
With the Supplier Suite you automatically become a full TradeNet Member – something we know many buyers look for when placing orders. With TradeNet Membership you get:
- Your own TradeNet ID as confirmation of being available for the TradeNet buying community
- An entry in the ShipServ Community list on www.shipserv.com
- Permission to promote your company as a TradeNet Member, together with a membership logo, in your own marketing material.
- Access to ShipServ’s Annual Conference programme
- Priority mentions in ShipServ’s own extensive marketing programme.
- The opportunity to join ShipServ at some of the world’s leading maritime exhibitions including AsiaPacific Maritime, IMPA Conference, ISSA Conference, NorShipping, Sea Asia, Sea Japan and SMM.
4 reasons to sign up to Supplier Suite
- Full TradeNet Membership – something we know our buyers look for when placing orders.
- Top visibility in the ShipServ Community – sending more orders your way.
- Improved Google ranking– our technical expertise means more people will find you on Google.
- Automate Your Trading – accept electronic orders and minimize your time administrating paperwork.
Supplier Suite – The Complete Pack
The Supplier Suite contains everything you need to market to, and trade with, the global ShipServ buying community. Included in the Suite are:
- A Premium Listing on ShipServ Pages
- The Catalog Option
- SmartSupplier subscription
ShipServ Pages is the world’s leading on-line marine & offshore suppliers directory. Over 70,000 visitors use Pages every month, with a buyer contacting a supplier every 3 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A Premium Listing helps you jump out of the pack and rise to the top in search results. Our analysis shows that buyers are 20 times more likely to request the contact details of, or send an enquiry to, a Premium Listing supplier when compared to those represented by our standard “Basic” Listings. This is not only because Pages ranks them higher than Basic Listings, but also because Premium Listings can link themselves to more categories, brands and ports. This means that your listing has more chance of coming high in search results.
The Catalog Option further enhances your profile. It allows you to upload detailed information about the products and services you provide, including part descriptions, part numbers and even price information. Uploading a catalog will really increase the range of keywords that you will be found under.
Once a TradeNet buyer wants to do business with you, you’ll be invited to connect on TradeNet, where you’ll begin to receive RFQs, submit quotes and accept orders – all without going near a fax machine! SmartSupplier enables a standard process for securely preparing, sending and receiving sales order documents, including receiving RFQs and orders, and sending quotes and confirmations. This results in a significant reduction in your communication costs with buyers.
In summary, the Supplier Suite provides you with the complete pack of services allowing buyers to find you, connect with you and trade cost effectively.