White Papers & What's new
- Visit us at SMM 2016
ShipServ will be exhibiting its solutions for…
- Defining quality of spare parts
As mentioned in the last edition of our newsletter, we have recently launched a new initiative to improve transparency in the supply of spare parts by providing standard definitions for the quality level of a product.
- Market Focus: Scrapping age drops for container vessels
In the first of a new regular feature for our newsletter, mapping, ship search and valuation provider VesselsValue provides a unique insight into a specific market relevant to ShipServ clients.
- Kim Skaarup, the current Chief Operating Officer, takes over the day-to-day reins of ShipServ
Kim Skaarup, the current Chief Operating Officer, takes over the day-to-day reins of ShipServ.
- New functionality in WebReporter
We have recently launched two new features for our purchaser community designed to save them time and find critical information easier.
- 22 September 2015 MaK (Caterpillar) uses ShipServ’s Brand Zone and Verification solution to manage its brand online and increase market share
ShipServ today announced that leading OEM Caterpillar Motoren GmbH, under its MaK brand, is utilising the ShipServ Brand and Verification solution to optimise its brand presence online, grow market share and ensure the quality and integrity of its products within the aftermarket.
- 16 September 2015 Donald Anderson joins ShipServ board
ShipServ is pleased to announce that Donald Anderson has joined its board of directors as an independent non-executive director.
- 8 July 2015 ShipServ scales new heights for Heart Research UK
ShipServ team including CEO Paul Ostergaard raise over £4,000 for heart charity in Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge