White Papers & What's new
- ShipServ awards innovation in maritime journalism
In a month when the shipping industry’s bible, Lloyd’s List, is due to go digital-only, it is fair to say that many things have changed in the world of maritime journalism in the last fifty years, but the pursuit for excellence amongst journalists very much remains.
- Are you a maritime buyer looking for an e-commerce solution?
We know that changing your purchasing process is not an easy decision to make, so to help you we have put together an e-book consisting of 10 reasons why you should choose ShipServ
- Visit ShipServ at Europort, 5-8 November, Ahoy Rotterdam
Come talk to us at Europort on stand 6119 and hear about our exclusive offers including a special rate for manufacturers, distributors and service providers for our new ShipServ Onboard package.
- ShipServ Supplier Membership (datasheet)
ShipServ Membership is a set of products which will…
- ShipServ Ad Network (datasheet)
The ShipServ Ad Network puts your advertising on…
- 2 September 2013 AET goes live on ShipServ TradeNet
Leading tanker operator AET starts using ShipServ TradeNet.
- 24 June 2013 Beltship signs up to ShipServ
ShipServ has built further on its trusted position among European shipmanagers with the signing of Beltship Management Limited to the TradeNet platform.
- 4 February 2013 ShipServ signs CMA Ships
CMA Ships, the wholly owned fleet and crew management subsidiary of the CMA CGM group has signed up to use ShipServ TradeNet.