White Papers & What's new
- ShipServ’s supplier solutions – the future
I regularly get asked by members of our global shipowner and manager community about our solutions for suppliers, so I thought it useful to clarify our past and future policy on this.
- A glimpse of the future at Smart Procurement 2015
ShipServ hosted the inaugural Smart Procurement conference in Rotterdam last month with an audience of over 100 leading purchasing managers, major suppliers and marine software providers.
- It’s not something that happens, it’s something you create
The ShipServ Smart Procurement event in Rotterdam last week considered past, present and future, with Gerd Leonhard CEO of The Futures Agency, providing a glimpse of what the next stages of disruptive technology might be.
- Supplier consolidation: dogma or mantra?
“We’ve made a habit over the years of saying things that some people disagree with, so I tried to find something for today,” quipped ShipServ CEO and Founder Paul Ostergaard as he opened the supplier session at the Smart Procurement event last week.
- Visit us at Nor-Shipping 2015
ShipServ will be showcasing its supplier and buyer solutions at one of the most anticipated maritime events of the year, Nor-Shipping 2015.
- 30 June 2015 ShipServ opens Singapore office
Leading marketplace expands presence in Asia with opening of new office in Lion city to capitalise on growth in maritime innovation
- 29 May 2015 UASC signs up to ShipServ
Leading container shipping line chooses ShipServ’s suite of decision support tools for its e-procurement and sourcing activities
- 16 April 2015 Maritime and offshore online spend through ShipServ to hit $3bn in 2015
Record spend in 2014 set to be surpassed as maritime and offshore purchasers and suppliers embrace benefits of online procurement