White Papers & What's new
- Visit ShipServ at SMM and IMPA
ShipServ will be exhibiting at this year’s leading international maritime trade fair, SMM in Hamburg, on 9-12th September and London’s maritime event for purchasing and supply, IMPA on 17-18th September.
- ShipServ in the Press: Futurenautics Magazine
ShipServ CEO and Founder Paul Ostergaard was featured in this month’s Futurenautics magazine, which covers technology and digital innovation in the shipping industry.
- ShipServ team reach the peaks!
A ShipServ team of six took part in the 24 Peaks Challenge on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 July in the UK’s Lake District, raising over £4900 of vital funds for the maritime community.
- ShipServ in the Press: All about Shipping article
An interview with ShipServ CEO and founder Paul Ostergaard has recently been published on the popular shipping blog, All About Shipping.
- Reaching the peaks!
A ShipServ team will be taking part in the the Seafarers UK 24 Peaks Challenge on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 July.
- 15 September 2014 RigServ and ShipServ announce strategic partnership
ShipServ has announced a strategic sales partnership with US Oil and Gas consultancy, RigServ to promote its services to the global Oil and Gas market.
- 1 September 2014 ShipServ announces RS Components and Allied Electronics as new Marketing Partner Members
ShipServ, is pleased to announce its new Marketing Partner Members – RS Components (RS) and Allied Electronics (Allied), the trading brands of Electrocomponents plc.
- 6 August 2014 ID Shipmanagement signs up to ShipServ
Ship managing arm of leading Danish shipping fund chooses to use decision support tools for its e-procurement and sourcing activities