White Papers & What's new
- Kim Skaarup, the current Chief Operating Officer, takes over the day-to-day reins of ShipServ
Kim Skaarup, the current Chief Operating Officer, takes over the day-to-day reins of ShipServ.
- New functionality in WebReporter
We have recently launched two new features for our purchaser community designed to save them time and find critical information easier.
- Measuring the quality of spare parts
ShipServ is pleased to announce its new initiative to improve transparency in the supply of spare parts by providing standard definitions for the quality level of a product.
- Visit us at APM 2016
ShipServ will be exhibiting its solutions for purchasers and suppliers at this years’ Asia Pacific Maritime, one of Singapore’s largest trade fairs, from 16-18th March 2016.
- How can the Supplier Insight Report help me?
The latest enhancements give you even more insight and show areas for improvement which, if acted upon, will help increase your orders.
- 22 September 2015 MaK (Caterpillar) uses ShipServ’s Brand Zone and Verification solution to manage its brand online and increase market share
ShipServ today announced that leading OEM Caterpillar Motoren GmbH, under its MaK brand, is utilising the ShipServ Brand and Verification solution to optimise its brand presence online, grow market share and ensure the quality and integrity of its products within the aftermarket.
- 16 September 2015 Donald Anderson joins ShipServ board
ShipServ is pleased to announce that Donald Anderson has joined its board of directors as an independent non-executive director.
- 8 July 2015 ShipServ scales new heights for Heart Research UK
ShipServ team including CEO Paul Ostergaard raise over £4,000 for heart charity in Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge